5 day’s ago I launched my 3rd Kickstarter for “The Reset”
There is excitement of the launch and the joy of that notification you have a new backer.
But there is also the dread and panic when it seems to stall out.
I am going to be a little honest here in this post, I am over thinking things, 5 days in and closing in on 25 percent funding, pretty good, but Kickstarter campaigns will mess with you.
Somethings I am trying to not get worked up about,
- People I have back kickstarter for, that haven’t come on board mine yet.
- People who click “no” to an online Facebook Event??? It’s online?? Maybe just a interested?
- People who I reach out to cross promote that don’t seem in to it. I am trying to help you as well?
I know this seems crazy and petty, and I am sorry, so I need to take some time to reframe some of these.
- There is still 26 days for people to back
- Maybe they don’t understand it’s online – The Facebook event
- Maybe the people I reached out to cross promote are just as wrapped up in their kickstarters as I am.
Just typing that made me feel a little better. Now back to refreshing my kickstarter every 30 seconds. Ha!
Oh what is that you want the link! Well here it is!
Thanks for checking out the blog, I will be back with a week two recap of the kickstarter!
Make comics, (and if you want to deal with the ups and downs of running a kickstarter) Launch those comics!